Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 24 ounces tortilla chips
- 16 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 4 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 8 ounces kidney beans, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- Brown beef and drain. Add taco seasoning, tomato sauce and beans. Simmer 10 minutes. Place tortillas on a plate top with meat mixture then add cheese and sour cream.
This was really good & super easy!! I did use ground chicken & didn't use sour cream to make it a little lighter. Very filling dinner!
We had this as a snack yesterday...it was so easy and tasted great! The only thing I did differently was to use refried beans instead of kidney beans. Still tasted great and we all enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing this GenRose! :)