Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is not my recipe. I found this in my recipe manager on my computer. I think it came with the program but it sounds good.
- Brown ground beef in skillet over medium heat until no pink remains.
- Drain fat and rinse, if desired.
- Add taco seasoning and prepare according to package directions (use 1/2 amount of water if using 1/2 pkg. seasoning).
- Unroll one tube of crescent rolls and place on bottom of 9" x 13" cake pan.
- Press seams together and spread out to cover bottom of pan.
- Bake in 375 degrees F oven until rolls just start to brown.
- Cover dough with hot beef mixture; then spread sour cream over beef using a teaspoon.
- Sprinkle with cheese and drizzle with salsa.
- Unroll second tube of crescent rolls and carefully spread out over top, pinching together seams where possible.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Let set 10 to 15 minutes, then cut into squares.