Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is not my recipe. I found this in my recipe manager on my computer. I think it came with the program but it sounds good.
- Brown ground beef in skillet over medium heat until no pink remains.
- Drain fat and rinse, if desired.
- Add taco seasoning and prepare according to package directions (use 1/2 amount of water if using 1/2 pkg. seasoning).
- Unroll one tube of crescent rolls and place on bottom of 9" x 13" cake pan.
- Press seams together and spread out to cover bottom of pan.
- Bake in 375 degrees F oven until rolls just start to brown.
- Cover dough with hot beef mixture; then spread sour cream over beef using a teaspoon.
- Sprinkle with cheese and drizzle with salsa.
- Unroll second tube of crescent rolls and carefully spread out over top, pinching together seams where possible.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Let set 10 to 15 minutes, then cut into squares.
DS and DH liked this a lot. Lots of substitutions could be made (black olives, green chilis, spicy salsa, crushed tortilla chips). It was easy to put together - thanks for sharing - will make again!
This was a lot of fun to make and easy for the kids to help out with in the kitchen. It had great taste, too! Thanks for sharing!
Andrea! We've got to make this for dinner one night! I saved this one to my favorites!!! Love, Mom