1/2 Photos of Taco Baked Potatoes
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This is a great hearty topping for baked potatoes. Makes a full meal. I found this recipe several years ago in Taste of Home magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, brown beef; drain.
- 2Add taco seasoning; prepare according to package directions.
- 3With a sharp knife, cut an X in the top of each potato; fluff pulp with a fork.
- 4Top with taco meat, cheese and onions.
- 5Serve with salsa and/or sour cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 530.0
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 106.8 mg
- Sodium 267.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 32.9 g