Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
You will want to use plenty of salsa and cheese with this sure pleaser.
- 12 small corn tortillas
- precooked chicken strips or 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Steam ground beef with taco seasoning or if using precooked chicken strips mix strips with taco seasoning to flavor.
- In a 9x13-inch baking dish layer 6 tortillas, salsa, meat, 1/2 can of soup, cheese, and repeat process ending with cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes covered and then additional 10 minutes uncovered.