* Carly *'s Note:
Quick and economical. Very Tasty
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Prepare Dinner according to package directions. While macaroni is cooking, brown meat;drain. Add taco seasoning mix and water to meat.; simmer 5 minutes.
- 3Stir sour cream into prepared Dinner. Spoon half of the Dinner mixture into a 8-in.square or 9-in. round baking dish;top with layers of the meat mixture, 1 cup of the cheese and remaining Dinner mixture. Cover.
- 4Bake 15 minute Top with salsa and remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- 5Bake, uncovered,an additional 5 minute or until cheese is melted.
- 6JAZZ IT UP; For extra crunch, prepare and bake as directed, topping with 1/2 cupcoarsely crushed tortilla chips along with the salsa and cheese.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Bake
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.4
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 73.3 mg
- Sodium 855.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 26.3 g