Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick and economical. Very Tasty
Make and share this Taco Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare Dinner according to package directions. While macaroni is cooking, brown meat;drain. Add taco seasoning mix and water to meat.; simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir sour cream into prepared Dinner. Spoon half of the Dinner mixture into a 8-in.square or 9-in. round baking dish;top with layers of the meat mixture, 1 cup of the cheese and remaining Dinner mixture. Cover.
- Bake 15 minute Top with salsa and remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake, uncovered,an additional 5 minute or until cheese is melted.
- JAZZ IT UP; For extra crunch, prepare and bake as directed, topping with 1/2 cupcoarsely crushed tortilla chips along with the salsa and cheese.