Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced green chilies
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (BURRITO SIZE)
- COOK HAMBURGER.
- ADD REFRIED BEANS AND TACO SEASONING.
- SET ASIDE.
- PUT 2 TORTILLAS IN THE BOTTOM OF 9 X 13 BAKING PAN.
- ADD 1/3 MEAT MIXTURE, 1/3 CAN DICED GREEN CHILES, 1/3 CAN SLICED BLACK OLIVES, 1/3 CAN DICED TOMATOES, and 1/3 BAG CHEESE.
- REPEAT WITH TORTILLAS, THEN 1/3 OF item EACH AGAIN, THEN TORTILLAS, FINISH WITH 1/3 OF EACH item AGAIN.
- Bake 350 for 45-minutes.
This is a very good recipe. I add another pound of beef to it as well. I also substitute 2 cans of Rotel (diced tomatoes w/chilies in it)instead of separate cans of green chilies and tomatoes.
I made this for a pot luck and everyone asked for the recipe. My family watched me make it and asked me to make another one for them to try. They loved it also! Suggestions: top with sour cream and I agree with using more ground beef and beans. I used 2 lbs. beef and a large can of refired beans. ENJOY!!!
Great recipe, I prep this on Sunday and made it during the week, it was great. I used spicy refried beans. The only other adjustment that I would make, would be to add more hamburger and a large can of refried beans.