Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
from Eat up, Slim Down. I like over lettuce like a salad
- 1⁄2 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb ground turkey breast (97%)
- 1 (15 ounce) can red pinto beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chili peppers, drained
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- PREHEAT the oven to 350°. Coat a 9X9 baking dish with non stick spray.
- Warm a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add beef and turkey, stirring to break meat into pieces. Cook 10 minutes or till no longer pink. Stir in beans, peppers, and seasoning. Spoon into dish. Spread sour cream evenly. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 30 minutes and heat until bubbly. Serve with chips.