Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simple, tasty casserole
Make and share this Taco Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Brown beef, onion.
- Add water, taco seasoning and tomato sauce.
- Simmer 20 minutes.
- Stir in cooked pasta and 1 1/2 cups cheese.
- Pour into a 9x9 casserole or pie plate.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake 350 degrees, for 30 minutes.
I made this all on the stove top.. Just skipped the added cheese on top. Also used a 1/4 cup of ketchup for more flavour. (And so my toddler would eat it).
WOW! Very easy meal to put together. I did add a bit of taco sauce to this just because I thought that it would be a bit dry putting it in the oven. Turned out nice. However, this probably wouldn't even need the extra time to bake and would be fine just from the skillet. Made for Photo tag Fall 07. Thanks for posting.