Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an easy casserole that tastes great and adds a new meaning to the word taco. A new favorite in our house.
- 1 (400 g) package Mac n' Cheese Deluxe
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (35 g) package taco seasoning mix
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups medium cheddar (shredded)
- 1 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 400. Pepare kraft dinner according to directions. Cook meat and drain. Add taco seasoning and water to meat and simmer for five minutes.
- Stir sour cream into prepared macaroni. Spoon half macaroni into 8 or 9 inch baking pan Layer with meat mixture then 1 cup of cheese and remaining kraft dinner. Cover than bake for 15 minute.
- Top with salsa and remaining cheese and bake until cheese is melted. About 5 minutes or so.
- For extra crunch add some crushed taco chips in with the cheese and salsa.
Excellent - this is an easy, filling and tasty dinner. My 5 yr old even helped with assembling the casserole!