- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning (or homemade is fine)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 can sliced stewed tomatoes, drained
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded colby cheese (cheddar is fine too)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ground beef and drain, return to pan and add chili powder and taco seasoning and water according to package.
- Reheat for about 10 minutes.
- Spread 1 package crescent rolls in 9x13 pan.
- Spread taco mixture on top.
- Place tomatoes on mixture.
- Mix the 2 cheeses together and put on top of tomatoes.
- Place the second can of crescent rolls on top.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.