Great to keep on hand for a quick snack! For extra kick add jalepenos or other hot peppers to the mix.
- 10 miniature bagels, cut in half
- 473.18-709.77 ml cooked ground beef
- 1 green pepper, finely diced
- 1 red pepper, finely diced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 300 g cheddar cheese, finely diced
- 29.58 ml taco seasoning (prepackaged or make your own Bulk Taco Seasoning Mix)
- 59.14 ml salsa (mild or hot, your preference)
- Lay bagels on large cookie sheet.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Top each 1/2 of the bagel with about 2-3 tbsp of mixture.
- Flash freeze on cookie sheet for about 3 hours or until topping on bagels is firm.
- Transfer to large freezer bag, label and freeze.
- To serve: Bake from frozen at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and cheese melts.