1/2 Photos of Taco Bagel Bites (Oamc)
* Pamela *'s Note:
Great to keep on hand for a quick snack! For extra kick add jalepenos or other hot peppers to the mix.
My Private Note
three b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 10 miniature bagels, cut in half
- 2 -3 cups cooked ground beef
- 1 green pepper, finely diced
- 1 red pepper, finely diced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 300 g cheddar cheese, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning (prepackaged or make your own Bulk Taco Seasoning Mix)
- 1/4 cup salsa (mild or hot, your preference)
- 1Lay bagels on large cookie sheet.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 3Top each 1/2 of the bagel with about 2-3 tbsp of mixture.
- 4Flash freeze on cookie sheet for about 3 hours or until topping on bagels is firm.
- 5Transfer to large freezer bag, label and freeze.
- 6To serve: Bake from frozen at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Bagel Bites (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (1719 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.6
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.7 mg
- Sodium 393.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 8.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked ground beef