This recipe is from Sydney Markets, I love Chickpeas & couscous so this is on the menu for lunch soon. I'm not too keen on mint so I think I'll leave it out but use whatever suits you.
- Place couscous in a large heat-proof bowl an pour over boiling water, stir to combine. Cover & set aside for 3 mins or until water is absorbed, fluff with a fork.
- Heat 1 tblsp oil in a pan, add cumin and chickpeas and cook tossing constantly for 5 mins or until warmed & light golden.
- Add chickpeas, parsley, mint, onions & tomatoes to couscous & toss gently to combine.
- Combine remaining oil, lemon juice & salt & pepper in a jar & shake to combine well.
- Pour dressing over salad, toss well & serve.