Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Middle Eastern salad or appetizer
Make and share this Tabouli recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse bulgur several times then soak in cold water for about 20 minutes then drain in a sieve.
- Clean Parsly and remove stems (you want mostly leaves).
- Chop parsley leaves, mint leaves, finely.
- Cut green onions with green into 1/4" lengths.
- Chop tomatoes to a small dice.
- Put drained bulgur and tomato in a large mixing or serving bowl.
- Add salt, pepper, allspice, lemon juice, olive oil, mint, parsley and optional minced jalepeno.
- Toss well, let rest in refrigerator a few hours or over night, toss occasionally.