1/1 Photo of Tabouli
Middle Eastern salad or appetizer
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse bulgur several times then soak in cold water for about 20 minutes then drain in a sieve.
- 2Clean Parsly and remove stems (you want mostly leaves).
- 3Chop parsley leaves, mint leaves, finely.
- 4Cut green onions with green into 1/4" lengths.
- 5Chop tomatoes to a small dice.
- 6Put drained bulgur and tomato in a large mixing or serving bowl.
- 7Add salt, pepper, allspice, lemon juice, olive oil, mint, parsley and optional minced jalepeno.
- 8Toss well, let rest in refrigerator a few hours or over night, toss occasionally.
Nutritional Facts for Tabouli
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.3
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 43.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.6 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 7.4 g