- 3⁄4 cup Bulgar wheat
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 bunches fresh parsley, chopped finely
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak bulgur in water for 1 hour.
- Squeeze bulgur to remove excess water.
- In a bowl, place bulgur, parsley, onions, tomato, lemon juice, oil and salt.
- ****I use coarse gray sea salt when preparing this recipe and it is not salty. Perhaps you may want to cut down on the salt if you use table salt.