Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This is a fresh and light salad I enjoy all summer.
- 1 cup cracked bulgur wheat
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄2 cup diced sweet onion
- 1 1⁄4 cups fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mint, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (or more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine cracked wheat with water and let sit until all water is absorbed.
- Combine oil, lemon juice and salt.
- Add tomatoes, mint, onion and parsley to cracked wheat.
- Pour dressing over all and toss to combine.