1/1 Photo of Tabouleh (Raw)
Serah B.'s Note:
From "The World Goes Raw Cookbook" by Lisa Mann. Cooking time includes marinating time, but does not include time required to sprout wheat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head cauliflower, separated into large florets
- 4 large tomatoes, diced
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and diced
- 2 cups sprouted wheat berries
- 1 cup Italian parsley, chopped, stems removed
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 cup cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1Whisk together lemon juice, oil and sea salt and set aside.
- 2Pulse cauliflower in food processor until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- 3Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl and add remaining ingredients (including lemon/oil mixture) and mix well.
- 4Marinate for 20 minutes at room temperature, then serve.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tabouleh (Raw)
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.1
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 651.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: