Prep 1 min
Cook 15 mins
Easy to throw together. Great as a side dish for grilled meats. Add meat for a light lunch
- 1 (5 1/4 ounce) box bulgur wheat
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Cook taboule wheat salad as directed on box.
- Combine ingredients for each in a large bowl, and serve.
Fabulous and easy. I love Taboule and it is so healthful. I added some fresh chopped parsley but otherwise I wouldn't change a thing. So Good! Thanks for the recipe!
fast and delicious, i love unathentic recipes, saves times, tastes wonderful!
This isn't the real recipe for tabouleh, but it sure tastes good!