Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
The only measuring tool you'll need is a regular kitchen tablespoon. This is an easy to make, tasty treat that your kids can help prepare -- and gobble up!
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ
- 4 small flour tortillas
- Wheat germ must be kept refrigerated. If you choose to use the wheat germ (which is what makes this sack somewhat nutritious and the whole point of this exercise), either toss out any left over sprinkle mix or store it in the fridge and use it right away.
- Dump all the ingredients into one of those take and toss sippy cups that has a large opening for the liquid to come out. Cover the hole with your finger and gently shake until everything is mixed.
- Place a flour tortilla on a plate or cutting board.
- Sprinkle with the mix.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut the tortilla into strips.
- Place on a toaster oven tray and toast on medium.