Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cozymel Mexican Grill in Manhattan Beach (CA) makes the best Guacamole right by your table. I watched them make it so many times! This is a pretty close replica.
- 1⁄3 orange wedge
- 1⁄4 lime wedge
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon minced red onion
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons diced tomatoes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced serranos
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large avocados
- Open the avocados and scoop avocado meat into a mocajete (or serving bowl).
- Chop avocado meat with the fork and spoon, using the spoon to hold the avocado.
- Use the fork to pierce the orange and the lime, squeeze over avocado meat and mix well.
- Add garlic, onions, tomatoes and cilantro.
- Before you add the serranos, decide how hot/spicy you would like it (1 teaspoons for mild, 2 teaspoons for hot and 1 tablespoon for VERY HOT).
- Add salt and mix well to ensure all of the ingredients are properly mixed into the guacamole.
- Enjoy your freshly made Tableside Guacamole!