Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 12 tomatoes, slices SEE NOTE
- 4 cups arugula or 4 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons toasted ground cumin
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup aged balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce (use Braggs)
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- salt and pepper
- NOTE: Oh this really wants to be stubborn. The tomatoes should read 12 half inch tomato slices.
- Form goat cheese into four discs and roll in ground cumin.
- Mix olive oil, vinegar, soy sauce, and chives to make a vinaigrette. Toss arugula in just enough vinaigrette to coat the greens.
- Place three tomato slices on each plate and drizzle with a small amount of vinaigrette.
- Top with arugula. Place cheese in warm oven just until soft, then set on top of the greens. Garnish with cumin and serve.
- Serves four.