Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
This pie is fast and tastes great! A quick solution to a last minute dessert.
- 1 graham cracker crust, pre-made
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup fresh squeezed key lime juice or 1⁄2 cup bottled key lime juice or 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 2 drops green food coloring
- whipped topping
- chocolate sprinkles
- Heat oven to 375' F. In medium bowl beat egg yolks, milk, lime juice, food coluring with electric mixer on medium speed about 1 min, until well blended. Pour into unbaked crust.
- Bake 14 to 16 min or until center is set. Cool 15 minute Cover and refridgerate until chilled, about 2 hours. Spread whipped cream on top. Sprinkle chocolate sprinkles if desired. Refridgerate.