Recipe by Babushka
A nice treat for kitty. Clearly mine are spoiled!
Top Review by Kasha
OK, Bart just taste tested these and now he is snuffling all around the computer keyboard looking for more. He can't believe only ONE delictable delightful cat treat fell out of the sky near his nose! He has given up looking and is now cleaning his whole body after eating the yummy cat treat. Boy, is he going to be happy when he finds out I made a whole batch, but I needed to be able to give it stars, and it gets a BIG 5 stars from Bart. The other two cats are snoozing but they will get to taste test later too. THANKS!!
- 1 (6 ounce) canof chunk solid white tuna packed in water
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs (chicken is best but italian flavored works too)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Drain the tuna.
- Melt the butter and mix with the bread crumbs until they are lumpy.
- In small bowl mix together by hand the tuna, flour, and bread crumb mixture.
- When well mixed roll into small 1/2 inch balls and place on foil covered cooking sheet.
- Bake about 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving. I occasionally cut these in half for the baby cat. Leftover may be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.