Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My cats Audrey and Henry-Simon go nuts when I make these, they don't last too long....
Make and share this Tabby Tidbits recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup cornmeal
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 4 tablespoons salmon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Pretheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth.
- Roll into balls.
- Bake on cookie sheet 10-15 minutes.
- Cool completely, store in refrigerator.
2 of my six cats liked it the rest were finicky over it.