Recipe by Theresa P
This is a nice summer salad! I found this recipe on the side of a box of acini di pepe pasta and adjusted the recipe to MY liking! I hope you like it too! Cook time is for the pasta.
- 1 (8 ounce) package acini di pepe pasta, cooked per pkg directions and drained well (rice shaped pasta)
- 1 cup chopped of fresh mint
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 cups chopped peeled and seeded tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine and mix cooked pasta with all vegetables.
- Combine the dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta and vegetables and mix gently.
- Adjust with extra lemon or salt and pepper or olive oil to your taste.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Stir before serving.