Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup Bulgar wheat, uncooked
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons mint, fresh chopped or
- 2 teaspoons mint, dry crumbled
- 6 green onions with tops, minced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- Pour boiling water over wheat in a bowl.
- Let stand one hour.
- Drain well and return to bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend well.
- Chill at least two hours.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce.
I added more parsley and omitted the mint, only because I do not like mint. It ended up tasting wonderful. Thanks for sharing.