1/6 Photos of Tabbouleh-Pea Salad
This is from BH&G's Low Calorie magazine, Spring 1986 issue. The intro says, "Tabbouleh, Middle Eastern in origin, is made with bulgur, a wheat product." I confess that I love this salad!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil water; combine with bulgur and let stand 1 hour. Drain well; squeeze out excess water.
- 2Place prepared bulgur in salad bowl and add peas and cheese.
- 3In separate small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, dillweed, and 1/4 teaspoon salt, mixing well. Gently toss into bulgur mixture.
- 4Arrange tomato slices on lettuce-lined plates; top with bulgur mixture.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tabbouleh-Pea Salad
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.0
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 565.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 9.7 g