1/1 Photo of Tabbouleh - Armenian Cracked Wheat Salad
1 hr 5 mins
Mark Marcarian's Note:
This goes excellent with Armenian Shish-Kabob! An awesome salad that's truly a taste sensation!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak bulgur in cold water to cover, for an hour or so.
- 2Squeeze out the water with hands and mix with other ingredients except oil, lemon juice and salt.
- 3Mix with olive oil, lemon juice and salt, using proportions agreeable to your taste.
- 4It is important that vegetables be minced very fine.
- 5Serve in a bowl or dish surrounded with Romaine leaves or fresh tender grape leaves.
- 6The leaves are used to scoop up the salad.
- 7Prepare the mixture early enough so flavors blend.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tabbouleh - Armenian Cracked Wheat Salad
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.8
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: