- 150 g fine bulgur wheat
- 1⁄2 medium cucumber, sliced and diced
- 2 large ripened tomatoes, diced (small)
- 6 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 bunch of fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juice of
- 3 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the bulgur wheat in a bowl and cover it in cold water.
- Set it aside for 1 hour (30 minutes will do if you are short of time).
- Drain the bulgur wheat well.
- Place the bulgur wheat in a bowl and add all the remaining ingredients.
- Mix the salad so that all the ingredients are well distributed.
- Season the salad and serve or cover it and refrigerate it for up to one day before serving.