Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 cups fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup of fresh mint
- 2 cups cucumbers, diced and seeded
- 2 cups tomatoes, diced and seeded
- 1 cup bulgur, uncooked
- 3⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Place parsley and mint in a food processor; process until finely minced.
- Combine parsley mixture, cucumber, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 4 hours.
I liked this recipe a lot but I thought it was better when I put in a lot more mint than the recipe called for. I put about 3/4 of a cup of mint in. It is better the longer it is the refrigerator so be patient!
Great recipe. We eat this plain, in pitas, with crumbled feta, leftover chicken, almost anything. Keeps nearly forever and we like it better after about 3 days covered in the 'fridge.