Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Try this version of the classic French dish to be served with crayfish.
For the remoulade
- 4 tablespoons coarse grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons hot paprika
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 275 ml olive oil
- 2 scallions, coarsely chopped
- 1 stick celery, finely chopped
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 8 ounces crayfish, boiled
- For the remoulade: whisk together mustard, paprika, Tabasco, salt and pepper. Beat in the vinegar and then, whisking constantly, add the oil in a slow, thin stream, continuing to beat until the sauce is thick and smooth.
- Stir in scallions, celery and parsley and mix well. Cover the bowl and let the sauce stand for at least 2 hours before serving to allow flavours to blend.
- To serve: pour the remoulade over the crayfish and roughly mix with the arugula leaves.