Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tasty part of my Mexican Party Dip recipe, or delicious on its own. From Parade Magazine.
- 3 ripe avocados, pitted & peeled
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 3 ripe plum tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1/4 inch dice
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion (1/4-inch)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or 1⁄4 cup parsley
- Coarsely mash the avocados in a bowl with the lime juice.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Very, very good. Will definitely make this again. The only change I made was to add a clove of garlic. Yum!