1/7 Photos of Tabasco Cheddar Biscuits
Member #610488's Note:
This recipe is from a local supermarket handout.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F, and coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2Whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in large bowl. Stir in butter and cheese. Stir in buttermilk, and mix until dough just comes together.
- 3Scrape out onto well-floured work surface, and pat dough to ½-inch thickness. Cut out biscuits with 2 ½-inch diameter round cutter.
- 4Repeat with remaining scraps of dough until you have 8 biscuits, and transfer biscuits to prepared baking sheet.
- 5Sprinkle red pepper sauce on tops of biscuits. Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until puffed and golden. Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tabasco Cheddar Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (452 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.6
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 250.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 4.4 g