This recipe is from a local supermarket handout.
Make and share this Tabasco Cheddar Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F, and coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in large bowl. Stir in butter and cheese. Stir in buttermilk, and mix until dough just comes together.
- Scrape out onto well-floured work surface, and pat dough to ½-inch thickness. Cut out biscuits with 2 ½-inch diameter round cutter.
- Repeat with remaining scraps of dough until you have 8 biscuits, and transfer biscuits to prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle red pepper sauce on tops of biscuits. Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until puffed and golden. Serve hot.