- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon smoked salt
- 1⁄4 cup black truffle oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place simply Potatoes with diced onions in large bowl.
- Pour 1/4 cup black truffle oil on top.
- Add other seasoning on top.
- Gently toss everything in bowl, to coat all the potatoes.
- Add potatoes to fry pan cook over medium heat till potatoes are crisp all the way around -- about 10 minutes stir every few minutes to keep it from burning.