5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Yummy side dish, 1 bowl 1 pan
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place simply Potatoes with diced onions in large bowl.
- 2Pour 1/4 cup black truffle oil on top.
- 3Add other seasoning on top.
- 4Gently toss everything in bowl, to coat all the potatoes.
- 5Add potatoes to fry pan cook over medium heat till potatoes are crisp all the way around -- about 10 minutes stir every few minutes to keep it from burning.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for T-Sizzle's Taters #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (1 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 387.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion