Recipe by HokiesMom
From TOH Cookbook...Quick, easy and filling for breakfast or anytime. My kids like this in the summer especially after a day of swimming in the pool.
Top Review by JackieOhNo!
This was delicious! The only thing that I did different was to use frozen blueberries and raspberries, and not add the ice cubes. It still had a great, thick, chilled texture. The half-and-half was a great addition. I will be enjoying this often. Made for Think Pink 2009 Tag Game.
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons fat-free half-and-half
- 12 ice cubes
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberry