Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
TMT stands for Tofu, Miso, Tahini. You should probably use unsalted sunflower seeds as miso is often very salty.
- Press tofu to remove excess water:
- Place tofu on a flat surface.
- Cover with a cutting board, and place an iron skillet or a similarly heavy object on top.
- Allow it to sit for about 30 minutes.
- Crumble tofu into a medium bowl.
- Mix in miso and tahini.
- Stir in onion, carrot, and seeds.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to let flavors blend.