Here is a copycat recipe that I received via email.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Spicy Cajun Pasta Sauce
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, fresh, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, cut in large chunks
- 1/2 cup green pepper, diced in large pieces
- 1/2 cup red pepper, diced in large pieces
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup v 8 vegetable juice
- 1 -3 tablespoon cornstarch (mix about a tablespoon with a couple table spoons cold water to form a slurry)
- salt and pepper, to taste
For the Pasta
- 1Prepare sauce: Heat oil in saute pan; add garlic; saute for 30 seconds; add onions and saute for 1 minute; add peppers and continue to saute for another minute. Deglaze with chicken stock and reduce to half. Add V-8 juice and cayenne pepper; bring to boil; simmer 10 minutes.
- 2Thicken to consistency with cornstarch; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3Add cooked pasta to sauce and heat through until hot.
- 4Arrange on serving dish and top with chicken breast. Sprinkle with Parmesan and parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for T.g.i. Friday's Spicy Cajun Chicken Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1055.4
- Calories from Fat 395
- Total Fat 43.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 171.9 mg
- Sodium 617.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 124.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 41.4 g