1/4 Photos of T.g.i. Fridays Jack Daniels Grill Glaze
1 hr 35 mins
I found this out on the web last year and have made it a couple of times. We love it on chicken or shrimp kabobs grilled outside. It's wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To roast garlic--------------.
- 2Cut about 1/2” off the top of the garlic.
- 3Cut the roots so that the garlic will sit flat.
- 4Remove the papery skin from the garlic, but leave enough so that the cloves stay together.
- 5Put garlic in a small casserole dish or baking pan, drizzle with olive oil and cover with a lid or foil.
- 6Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for 1 hour.
- 7Remove and let it cool until you can handle it.
- 8For Glaze-------------.
- 9Combine water, pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium high heat.
- 10Stir occasionally until mixture boils, then reduce heat to simmer.
- 11Add remaining ingredients to pan and stir.
- 12Squeeze out 2 t of roasted garlic and whisk to combine with pan mixture.
- 13Let simmer for 35-45 minutes or until sauce has reduced by 1/2 and is thick and syrupy.
- 14Make sure it doesn’t boil over.
- 15To use, grill meat until almost done, then use the glaze otherwise it will burn.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for T.g.i. Fridays Jack Daniels Grill Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 399.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 40.2 g
- Protein 1.2 g