Recipe by Annacia
This is a well known drink but the directions are a bit incomplete. I wouldn't let that stop me though, it can't be that hard to figure out.
Top Review by diner524
When I first started dating my husband, we met for drinks at a restaurant/bar and I guy I had dated about a year previously happened to be there and sent me this drink. My now DH wasn't real happy with this guy but I enjoyed the drink. Thanks for bringing back memories from more than 25 years ago, lol!!! Made for Holiday Tag Game.
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the Kahlua into a Cocktail glass.
- Take a teaspoon, touch the edge of the spoon to the inside.
- side of the glass right near the surface of the Kahlua, round back side of the teaspoon up.
- Gently pour the Bailey's onto the round backside of the spoon.
- The directions don't mention when to add the Amaretto -- so take your best shot (pun intended).