Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a well known drink but the directions are a bit incomplete. I wouldn't let that stop me though, it can't be that hard to figure out.
- Pour the Kahlua into a Cocktail glass.
- Take a teaspoon, touch the edge of the spoon to the inside.
- side of the glass right near the surface of the Kahlua, round back side of the teaspoon up.
- Gently pour the Bailey's onto the round backside of the spoon.
- The directions don't mention when to add the Amaretto -- so take your best shot (pun intended).
When I first started dating my husband, we met for drinks at a restaurant/bar and I guy I had dated about a year previously happened to be there and sent me this drink. My now DH wasn't real happy with this guy but I enjoyed the drink. Thanks for bringing back memories from more than 25 years ago, lol!!! Made for Holiday Tag Game.
What a treat. This goes down way too easy. I made a half recipe and then had to make another half! My layers did not come out too well, but it sure tasted great!
Never had a B52 with Grand Marnier. Come to think of it, I never had a B52 period. This was fantastic! The Baileys floated at the top, but mix it a bit to get the full flavor. Best of all, I have leftovers to drink for X-mas day. Took down an ornament from my tree to photo with the drink. Don't drink too many, very fattening. Can make no sense at all of the directions, but if you can't mix a drink then what can you do?