This is a well known drink but the directions are a bit incomplete. I wouldn't let that stop me though, it can't be that hard to figure out.
- Pour the Kahlua into a Cocktail glass.
- Take a teaspoon, touch the edge of the spoon to the inside.
- side of the glass right near the surface of the Kahlua, round back side of the teaspoon up.
- Gently pour the Bailey's onto the round backside of the spoon.
- The directions don't mention when to add the Amaretto -- so take your best shot (pun intended).