Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
The start of a wonderful snack, or dinner! I can never pass this one up!
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese (cubed)
- 1 -2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 12 ounces frozen spinach (thawed or squeezed of its juices)
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325F and lightly spritz a baking dish with cooking spray (Pam).
- Combine all ingredients.
- Place in prepared dish.
- You can either bake the dip for about 15 to 20 minutes, but I have also found that you can just heat it in the microwave for a few minutes.