Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are my favorites when I go to TGI Fridays.
Make and share this T.g.i. Friday’s Pot Stickers recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour (dough)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb ground pork (filling)
- 2 tablespoons Kikkoman soy sauce or 2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ginger, grated fresh
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 dash salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (9 ounce) can water chestnuts, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup Kikkoman soy sauce (Dipping Sauce)
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili oil (OR a small spoonful of Hunan sauce)
- 1 green onion, finely chopped (greens too)
- Combine flour, salt, hot w ater and oil in a medium bowl; make a smooth dough. Allow the dough.
- to rest for 20 minutes, covered.
- Combine the dipping sauce ingredients in a small bow l; set.
- Combine the filling ingredients. Roll the dough out about 1/8" thick. Use a biscuit cutter or.
- a glass to cut out 3" circles.
- Brush a little water around the edges of the circles. Place about 2.
- teaspoons filling in center. Fold the circles in half and press to seal, making sure to squeeze out any.
- To cook, bring a pot of saltedw ater to boil, and boil the dumplings until cooked through,.
- about 5 minutes. Drain well. (The dumplings may be frozen at this point to use later.) This about.
- 8 dozen or so. If not frozen, heat a skillet or wok until hot, add about 2 T. oil and heat.
- Add dumplings and fry themuntil nicely brow ned on one side. Drain on paper towels. Serve with the.
- dipping sauce.