1/1 Photo of T.g.i. Friday’s Pot Stickers
Starfire (aka Wendy)'s Note:
These are my favorites when I go to TGI Fridays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups flour (dough)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb ground pork (filling)
- 2 tablespoons Kikkoman soy sauce or 2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ginger, grated fresh
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 dash salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (9 ounce) can water chestnuts, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman soy sauce (Dipping Sauce)
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili oil (OR a small spoonful of Hunan sauce)
- 1 green onion, finely chopped (greens too)
- 1Combine flour, salt, hot w ater and oil in a medium bowl; make a smooth dough. Allow the dough.
- 2to rest for 20 minutes, covered.
- 3Combine the dipping sauce ingredients in a small bow l; set.
- 5Combine the filling ingredients. Roll the dough out about 1/8" thick. Use a biscuit cutter or.
- 6a glass to cut out 3" circles.
- 7Brush a little water around the edges of the circles. Place about 2.
- 8teaspoons filling in center. Fold the circles in half and press to seal, making sure to squeeze out any.
- 10To cook, bring a pot of saltedw ater to boil, and boil the dumplings until cooked through,.
- 11about 5 minutes. Drain well. (The dumplings may be frozen at this point to use later.) This about.
- 128 dozen or so. If not frozen, heat a skillet or wok until hot, add about 2 T. oil and heat.
- 13Add dumplings and fry themuntil nicely brow ned on one side. Drain on paper towels. Serve with the.
- 14dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for T.g.i. Friday’s Pot Stickers
Serving Size: 1 (398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 805.7
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 159.5 mg
- Sodium 2919.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 44.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper
rice wine vinegar