Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a wonderful drink!
- 1⁄2 ounce Frangelico
- 1⁄2 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1⁄2 ounce white Creme de Cacao
- 1 tablespoon pecans, chopped
- 2 ounces cranberry sauce
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup ice, crushed
- Glass: Tall Specialty.
- Garnish: Aerosol whip and chopped pecans.
- Add ingredients into blender and blend until smooth. Garnish.
Holy smokes, throw the kids in the basement and lock the door. Wow, is this a simple pleasure.This is just a drink I will make this when ever I can. Good job posting this....
Yes it is-a wonderful drink! Very rich and very smooth. I used two huge spoonfuls of cranberry sauce which didn't flavor the drink as much as I hoped it might but it was still yummy enough for me to repeat during the season. TFS