1/3 Photos of T.d. F. Hot Bread Dip
1 hr 10 mins
This is a MUST try recipe....I've been making it years and have nothing but rave reviews. I recommend everyone give this a go and if you dont LOVE it you can hunt me down and beat me with a stick...lol
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut a thin slice from top of bread loaf,set slice aside.
- 2Using a gentle sawing motion, cut vertically to, but not through, bottom of the loaf, 1/2 inch from the edge.
- 3Lift out center of loaf; tear into 1-inch cubes, and set aside.
- 4Cut ham, spring onion, jalapeno and capsicum into very small dice.
- 5Mix cream cheese, sour cream and tasty cheese in bowl, add other ingredients and mix well.
- 6Place mixture into the cavity of the bread and replace top of loaf.
- 7Wrap in foil and cook in moderate oven for about 1 hour.
- 8Before serving give the dip a little stir to ensure even distribution of cheese.
- 9Serve with reserved bread chunks that have been toasted in oven. Once these have been consumed everyone just tears open the bread bowl.
- 10Also good with corn chips.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for T.d. F. Hot Bread Dip
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.0
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.6 g
- Cholesterol 101.2 mg
- Sodium 861.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 20.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: