I love any grilled steak but this is my favorite.
Make and share this T-Bones With Garlic-Thyme Butter recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl stir together butter, rosemary, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and pepper sauce.
- Shape into a 2 inch long roll. Wrap in a plastic wrap. Refrigerate until needed.
- Lightly sprinkle steaks with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-direct heat.
- Grill steaks uncovered to desired doneness, turning once halfway through grill. (Allow 11-14 minute for medium rare or 13-16 minutes for medium).
- Cut steaks into serving pieces. Top each piece with some of the butter.
Awesome steak butter! I chose to make it with fresh thyme. I was a little afraid that the flavor would be overwhelming, but it was awesome! The Worcestershire sauce really seemed to make the butter. I made this to go with chuck eye steaks rather than t-bone, simply because that is what we had defrosted. I'm really looking forward to serving this for company. I'm sure it will be a hit. Thanks for the wonderful recipe!