This sauce is delicious! If you love bacon and mushrooms, you should love this. Recipe is from Kraft. Porterhouse steaks could be substituted for the T-Bone.
- Cook bacon in large skillet on medium heat until crisp.
- Remove bacon from skillet, reserving 2 tablespoons of the drippings in skillet.
- Place bacon on paper towels to drain.
- Add mushrooms to drippings in skillet; cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add bacon, steak sauce, sherry and sugar; mix well.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes.
- Cover to keep warm.
- Grill or broil steaks 14 to 16 minutes for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Serve topped with mushroom sauce.