1/2 Photos of T-Bone Steak With Bacon-Mushroom Sauce
This sauce is delicious! If you love bacon and mushrooms, you should love this. Recipe is from Kraft. Porterhouse steaks could be substituted for the T-Bone.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon in large skillet on medium heat until crisp.
- 2Remove bacon from skillet, reserving 2 tablespoons of the drippings in skillet.
- 3Place bacon on paper towels to drain.
- 4Add mushrooms to drippings in skillet; cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- 5Add bacon, steak sauce, sherry and sugar; mix well.
- 6Bring to boil.
- 7Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes.
- 8Cover to keep warm.
- 9Grill or broil steaks 14 to 16 minutes for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- 10Serve topped with mushroom sauce.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for T-Bone Steak With Bacon-Mushroom Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (399 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 650.2
- Calories from Fat 397
- Total Fat 44.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 142.8 mg
- Sodium 297.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 49.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
A.1. Original Sauce