Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have to post this because it's how I sign my name! From "Mr. Boston All-New Official Bartender's and Party Guide". Great book!
- 1 1⁄8 ounces Canadian rye whisky
- 3⁄4 ounce Amaretto
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 ounce orange juice
- 2 dashes grenadine
- orange slice, to garnish (optional)
- maraschino cherry, to garnish (optional)
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker filled with ice. Shake.
- Strain into an ice-filled highball glass.
- Garnish with an orange slice and a maraschino cherry if desired.
- Serve with a straw.
A little on the sweet side for my taste, but very good and fruity just the same. Made for 1-2-3 Hits.
Anything tastes great with Amaretto, and this was no exception! Smooth and fruity - I loved this!