Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tasty...what else...you gotto tell me :-)
- 59.16 ml sesame oil
- 340.19 g green beans, fresh
- 4.92 ml ginger, fresh,peeled and minced
- 4.92 ml garlic, minced
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 4.92 ml chili-garlic sauce (available in large supermarkets)
- Heat the sesame oil in a heavy skillet or wok.
- Add the beans and stir-fry until almost tender.
- Add the ginger and garlic.
- Cook for three minutes longer.
- Add the soy and chili sauce.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 30 seconds.
- Serve warm.
I love garlic and ginger. It would probably have been good with just that. Even with low sodium soy it came out too salty for me. Next time I'll use either water or stock with a small amount of soy.
I for one love was thrilled to see this recipe! These are the best...thank you! (Any chance you know how to make the chiken that you wrap in aluminum foil squares...also quite tasty but I haven't been able to find a recipe. I can only find paper chicken which doesn't seem exactly the same). Again, thank you for this one, we'll be having it again tonight!
Lovely recipe, my daughter requests these whenever I make any Oriental dishes.