1/2 Photos of Szechuan Shrimp Stir-Fry
twelve-year-old chef's Note:
For this recipe, I used House of Tsang brand stir-fry sauce. If you're cooking this for people who don't like spicy food, you can use any other stir-fry sauce you like. Also, if you don't like shrimp, you can substitute it for chicken. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Defrost shrimp, if needed.
- 2Heat vegetable oil in a skillet.
- 3Cook onions about halfway through.
- 4While onions cook, crush ramen noodles into small pieces or large crumbs.
- 5Add stir-fry sauce, shrimp, pineapple chunks (with juice) ramen noodles, bell pepper, mushrooms, and lemon juice.
- 6Stir-fry for a couple minutes, then serve warm or cold.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Szechuan Shrimp Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 801.5
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 478.2 mg
- Sodium 3883.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 36.8 g
- Protein 62.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: